1. To look vulnerable and dangerous in the same shot.
2. To be able to weave a bamboo pair of shorts while being tied up.
3. To be tied up sexily by the thinest of velour ropes, which leave no marks on his perfect skin.
4. To attend weekly waxing sessions, shave facial hair nicely, after shave balm, buff and nail polish.
5. To ask why a rope monkey who can float, would use a sword?
From GoodReads: ‘in my review of #2 of this series, i expressed the hope that Lindskold wouldn’t get bogged down in an unwieldy cast of characters and she’d continue to do her homework. count my hopes dashed.’ Doesn’t bode well.
That is not a monkey! It is a sentient fungus temporarily assuming the form of a primate so as to have opposable thumbs with which to wield it’s newly discovered blade. The only thing that could be worse than a humongous fungus among us, would be a lobster on the loose. Or another Moorcock cover.